View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 12:51 PM   #155
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Sorry to hear that, hombre.

Why is it that men are so much worse at dealing with breakups? Probably because we don't talk about our emotions as openly. We're more likely to internalize everything.
I can't speak to the whole suicide thing, but the theory I have is that women deal with breakups better because they can get attention without trying. Its tough for a man to get rejected by someone close to them and then go risk it again with a stranger. Women however can go out and have someone flirt with them just for being there. It might not lead to love or sex, but it reminds them that they have options. You don’t see the guys who get all the girls moping over a breakup very long, and women without a ton of options take breakups as bad as anyone.

In my case I like to blame the booze and the hope that the relationship wasn't over yet. Once I was sober for a few days I realized how idiotic I was being.
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about