View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 10:42 AM   #94
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
No. We 're both excited (and super nervous). We were going to start trying next year (I'm not getting any younger). I've just had some "symptoms" that had me wondering, so I got one and took both tests that came in it. He's already gone to the library and checked out a couple of books...lol. We've learned that those who have been on BC for a while can sometimes show a false positive, so we're not making any major announcements until after my appointment.
HELL YEAH HE DID

(Congrats, though, if the appointment confirms it! Even if it turns out to be a negative, the two of you will be a hell of a lot more knowledgeable on the topic when you're ready to go for it. )
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.