Thread: Movies and TV JURASSIC WORLD
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 08:02 AM   #278
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Still haven't seen it, lol
I finally got around to seeing this on Friday.

My wife and I were laughing out loud for the whole movie - sometimes at parts that were meant to be funny, sometimes at parts that weren't meant to be funny.

It was neat to see a big t-rex fight. It was neat to see a giant water dino eat stuff.

The story was reeruned/nonexistent and the acting was horrible.

Were they going for a sharknado type thing here with better special effects?

I understand that it is supposed to be mindless dino entertainment, but I'm disappointed in our country if this is the third highest grossing movie of all time (or whatever it is). I'm pretty sure I won't be watching this one again.

I've only see the first JP movie, so I can't compare it to the second and third movies.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.