View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 11:42 PM   #10
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Tell us a story, Eureka.
Went on a Carnival Cruise last year through the Caribbean and had the time of my life as a single guy. That is like a smorgasbord of pew-tang for any single guy. The first night on the boat I was sitting with some girls on a couch in a bar. I hear this woman yell "this guys single" and I look up and it's a woman next to my buddy I went with, up at the bar pointing at him to a group of women sitting a little bit away. My buddy thought there wouldn't be any single women on the cruise since he had previous exp on a cruise with his X wife. He was wrong.

I Still chat with 3 chics on FB from that trip and ended up meeting up with one not long after in Vegas. This trip happened 6 mo after a 7 year relationship so I was due for some fun.

Just the other day my coworker mentioned his wife was going on a cruise with her girlfriends and he wasn't "interested in going on that shit trip". Which makes me think more women go on cruises than men.

Anyone else agree?
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.