View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 03:15 PM   #3451
Woman should only make babies

In my peak I had 3 plates that I would spin. No plates these days as shit went south with the girl I was seeing around new years. I think it is important to note that you are always on a date when you are out, or as Swingers would put it. "It is always on" Like I was out looking at shoes today and I chatted up the girl working there and she obviously wanted to take things to the next level. So I asked for her number so we could meet up later and she whipped out her phone right in front of her boss and gave me the #. Guys get so caught up in " I HAVE TO BE ON A DATE ONE ON ONE WITH A GIRL, but every day activities like getting coffee or going out you can get 15 minutes and see if a girl shows interest in you. If she doesn't you can still sometimes land a long shot, but overall the guys in the game that always get rejected don't have that clear green light with a girl.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.