Thread: Movies and TV HBO: True Detective
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 11:47 PM   #900
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post

Think about the shit Playmakers got in for showing non-NFL affiliated players doing seedy shit.

This show has players who are representing real teams ****ing women in bathrooms, getting in fights at clubs, and doing coke on yachts.

I'm absolutely amazed the NFL signed off on this.
The NFL didn't sign off on this: HBO did it alone.

And I didn't mean to imply that it was derivative of another program, just that it was derivative of the NFL headlines of today.

I would have preferred to see something onscreen that isn't covered by journalists, internet or otherwise, on a daily basis.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.