Thread: Movies and TV JURASSIC WORLD
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 02:07 PM   #261
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr_capone View Post
The two kids were aggravating characters and shitty actors. I actively cheered for them to be eaten throughout the entire film which sucks because I really liked the younger one in Iron Man 3.

I was half forced to watch the original JW this weekend and I was thinking the exact same thing about the little brother. I'd seen it before....it's been a long time though.....and I had forgotten what a little punk he was.

1 - he wouldn't climb down the fence so he got shocked and almost died
2 - he decided to just sit there in the kitchen and not move while two raptors are looking for him
3 - he wouldn't get out of the suv stuck in the tree

I'm sure there's more.

FYI I thought the new one was all right. loved the ending.
GO BLUE!
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.