Thread: Movies and TV JURASSIC WORLD
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 12:23 PM   #253
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Entertaining is an opinion and not a fact. It is very possible for one to find something entertaining and someone else not. You arguing that this movie is entertaining as a fact shows your immaturity.
lol Yes, i'm immature for stating a record breaking movie, a rising star, summer blockbuster, movie intended to appeal to a wide range audience is entertaining. It's really not my problem you don't have an ounce of a clue how to approach a movie or how to judge a movie. I would respect your opinion more if you would have stated " I can see how many people can find this movie entertaining, but I just couldn't for xyz reasons" but like a typical internet age dude, you'd rather just out right diss it. You're def. in the minority in terms of it being entertaining, so, the consensus say's you're wrong. Also, your unnecessary name calling is in fact showcasing your maturity or lack of.

Now, if you wanna discuss it having plot holes, or bad acting etc then thats fine. No one expected this movie to win any best picture awards.. everyone knew what this movie was going to be about going in.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.