Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 11:15 PM   #1394
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I love Medicine Lodge area pretty country. Had great fishing experience growing up from a farmers pond he asked us to fish it because it was drying up. We didn't even need to use bate just threw out our hooks and reeled em in. We were trying not to catch fish but we had no limit to catch. We had a fish feast at my Uncle's.

I love that area of Kansas it is beautiful unlike the rest of the state. Been years since I've been that part I need to go back. Thanks for bringing up memories.
I haven't been there in a couple years. My dad and step mom usually visit us.

I bet you're talking about the gyp hills. That is a beautiful area. Flowerpot mountain was always cool to see. Supposedly it's haunted.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.