Thread: Movies and TV HBO: True Detective
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 07:10 PM   #798
Deus ambulans inter homines

What was the book in Rachel McAdam's place? I think it had a dark cover and started with an H?

Hagakure I think. http://www.realfuture.org/erudition/...o_Hagakure.jpg

Hagakure er wikipedia
the book records tsunetomo's views on bushido, the warrior code of the samurai. hagakure is sometimes said to assert that bushido is really the "way of dying" or living as though one was already dead, and that a samurai must be willing to die at any moment in order to be true to his lord. his saying "the way of the warrior is death" was a summation of the willingness to sacrifice that bushido codified.[2]

This helped me understand the "tool" board, seen by her bedroom entry, and wooden man in her apartment as well.
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.