Thread: Movies and TV JURASSIC WORLD
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 10:02 PM   #204
Oh yeah..... you like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Spoiler!
The kids were awful. I had the same problem with the youngest kid as I did in Iron Man 3. We are jamming this needless character into this script for demographics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
If you payed money for this and enjoyed it I'm happy for you. Glad you did.

Personally I thought it was one of the dumbest things I've watched in a very long time. In every single action scene there is at least one amazingly illogical and moronic decision made or something that makes no sense.

Pratt's character seemed to be the only one in the movie that could think. His performance was good and I probably would have just given up on the whole thing if not for him...
I wouldnt go that far, but Ebert would have called this "idiot plot." The only way this plot works is if you have characters do the dumbest thing possible.

Could have been great if you swapped the kids screen time with Nick Miller.
ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.