View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 09:43 AM   #881
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
It wouldn't matter. Underage girls are off limits. I know it's incredibly sexist and perhaps horribly unfair. However, there are biological differences between males and females that justify a different standard for males and females.
uh, bullshit. other than strength (although with a large enough population, there are certainly women that could beat the crap out of any man on this site), what biological differences exist on a sexual level? as much as we hate it as fathers (my daughter is six months old, it's hard for me to imagine...), teenage girls and boys are sexual beings. human BEINGS are sexual beings and there is absolutely no biological justification for congratulating junior and castigating little Jessie as a slut and beating up the guys.

if it's wrong at 16, it's wrong for EVERYONE over the age of 18 REGARDLESS of sex. what if a 16 year old boy has sex with two MALE teachers? is that wrong whereas two female teachers are ok?

yeah. bullshit.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote