View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 09:23 AM   #879
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol View Post
And you think a 16 yo is ready to be a good father to a child from a woman 8-16 years older than he? What about child support? The woman could drop the baby off at his doorstep and take off. It isn't just about who can get pregnant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Not to mention one of the women is married with 3 kids. I'm sure she's engaging in 3somes with a student and another teacher because she's got a loving and understanding husband at home. That's the convo I'd be having with my kid after all the hi5's.
Those are very valid points, and a discussion with the son about responsible behavior would certainly be in order. That's a very different thing from throwing women in prison and ruining their lives forever.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.