View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 07:42 AM   #979
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I don't know if I believe you. You work for a stealership.

That being said. How much of a fight is it going to be to pay "invoice" on the RS? Invoice is in quotes because I know it's not really invoice.
Invoice is absolutely invoice. The only other thing we get from Ford is what is called 'holdback' holdback is NOT profit. Holdback pays for things like finance charges on your floorplan, PDI costs and other expenses related to getting the car here, ready on the lot, and then delivered to the customer.

So yes invoice is invoice, and I think I could probably work you an invoice deal on an RS when they come out.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.