View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 08:52 PM   #871
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
It wouldn't matter. Underage girls are off limits. I know it's incredibly sexist and perhaps horribly unfair. However, there are biological differences between males and females that justify a different standard for males and females.
Those were the old days.

And I'd go along with that if there was any chance that our culture could find a way to stop being so ****ing stupid with so many other things.

So until we're ready to have a conversation about more than these this thing and be honest about "the differences" (and not get sued for it), I say it stays if for nothing else than a reminder that lawyers can "logically" **** up anything.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote