View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 08:42 PM   #807
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh006 View Post
Yeah stick with 410s . What do you have a 4.6?

My wrx puts down about 280 with the stage 1 tune and an exhaust. Pushing about 19psi.

It just fast enough to have fun in, and be able to daily it as well.
Yea 4.6 GT with powerflow intake, 4:10 gears and Lunati Cams. More car than I need and shit gas mileage, but one hell of a daily driver for someone like me who's never been big on cars!

I would think swapping the gears back to the 3:55, which I do have, would maybe only change my gas mileage 1-2 MPG? Not sure all the money to do that would be really worth it.

I like the WRX a lot and I thought I'd probably go that route before I got a chance to buy the Mustang. I personally never thought I'd own an American car. lol. Great ride you have.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.