View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 02:16 PM   #793
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I have to disagree.

It's been a while since I've been in the corporate world but even 10 or so years ago, we weighted people's long term goals. If someone couldn't quickly and adequately answer the "Where do you see yourself in five years", that person was no longer considered.

If I'm hiring someone, training them, offering a competitive salary and benefits, I want to know that it isn't wasted time, money and effort.
Clearly that's how it works from the employer's side, it's sound business practice (though I never asked the canned "where do you see yourself" question )
That wasn't my point though nor was it Jenkins'.

Last edited by vailpass; 05-15-2015 at 02:23 PM..
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote