View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 11:42 AM   #789
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
You'd be surprised. The field of Gender Studies has changed significantly just since I started grad school ten years ago.Literary criticism is a constantly evolving topic as is Continental Philosophy. Unless you stay "in the game", those fields can pass you by pretty quickly, too.

I shared your lack of motivation regarding high school, because I knew (as I'm sure you did) that you could show up on ACT day, do well, and get a fair amount of scholarship money. I think my class rank was like 48 out of 175 or something like that. I copied almost all of my homework and didn't study for a single test, ever.
Let me put it this way: I don't recall ever doing any home work in high school. And I completed my ACT by answering A, B, C, D repeatedly. Maybe there was an E too, but I don't recall.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.