View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 12:11 PM   #382
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yeah, I know. It is a little over the top. But, who puts "real" hood pins in cars these days? It's a mod that I can easily undo. Thats important to me.

It's almost an accepted fact on the gear-head boards that there will only be 1000 of my cars made. They are having issues getting the parts for the 8 speed automatics for this years model. Dodge is telling people who ordered/bought one of those 1000 cars that you ordered the A8 but either you switch to a manual or we will have to fill your order in 2016.

Guess-estimates by the gear-heads who are in to this, the guys who work at the factory etc. think there are only going to be 300 at the max of the 2015 A8 SCAT Pack Shakers made.

I think I'd get more enjoyment of keeping one of those 300 cars that exist anywhere in the world as it was when it rolled off the line than putting mods on it that I think are cool. I can't really explain it since I've never been a gearhead and still don't know shit about cars.
gas pedal is on the right.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.