View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 09:55 AM   #354
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
I hope to have my Hellcat next week. I've already ordered low-dust brake pads, new wheels and tires (rears are 10.5" w/ 315-35/20 Nitto Invos, radar detector, laser jammer setup and a couple more things. I have some vinyl planned, and tinted windows too. Don't care if mine stays stock. Bought it to enjoy it every chance I get!
I get that. It's yours, make it your own. I'm not interested in resell value. I ordered everything that I wanted on the car from the factory. Not interested in making it faster. It's already fast enough to get me killed if I get lead foot too long or at the wrong time. I like the idea of owning one of only 1000 in existence. Makes the wait at least tolerable.
Quote:
I had a 2012 GT500 but I'm way more excited for this car. I love the fact that this is a big muscle car.
Our cars are not some empty shell BS retro remake of the muscle car. They are real live modern day muscle cars. But, with all the modern day tech.
Quote:
This is the first car I've ever ordered as well. It is also the first car I've ever paid MSRP for but I think it will be worth it!
They just sold one for $100K+. Paying MSRP was a good deal.
Quote:
I'm going to drive it every chance I get. I live less than one mile from work so I'll take it on trips whenever I can. It will be in the garage during the winter and I'll be forced to drive my Raptor, LOL. Yeah, I'm spoiled but I've worked hard for it.
I don't know if I could have went full muscle car if I couldn't drive my car all year around. Would have been tough.
Quote:
How much longer do you have to wait?
It had a build date the week of 04/20 but it looks to be pushed back to the week of 05/5 now.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.