View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 08:52 AM   #353
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Congrats man! The waiting is killing me too. I never ordered a car.

You going to keep it for a weekend car or a daily driver?
This is the first car I've ever ordered as well. It is also the first car I've ever paid MSRP for but I think it will be worth it! I'm going to drive it every chance I get. I live less than one mile from work so I'll take it on trips whenever I can. It will be in the garage during the winter and I'll be forced to drive my Raptor, LOL. Yeah, I'm spoiled but I've worked hard for it.

I had a 2012 GT500 but I'm way more excited for this car. I love the fact that this is a big muscle car.

I hope to have my Hellcat next week. I've already ordered low-dust brake pads, new wheels and tires (rears are 10.5" w/ 315-35/20 Nitto Invos, radar detector, laser jammer setup and a couple more things. I have some vinyl planned, and tinted windows too. Don't care if mine stays stock. Bought it to enjoy it every chance I get!

How much longer do you have to wait?
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.