Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 01:51 PM   #573
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yet nobody's blasting Kim, one of Jimmy's only true friends in the world, whereas they're nailing Chuck to the wall.

But Jimmy, at his core, is a crook. He's a liar and a scam artist. He's not a good guy. He got a nice check and the first thing he did was go back to ripping people off in Chicago. He just got done scamming people both out of money and a quick lay and enjoyed the hell out of it. He had his path to righteousness in front of him and instead decided that he was going to route of the sleazy lawyer. Chuck isn't the reason for that - Chuck simply forecast it correctly.
so we should be blasting Kim for caring enough about Jimmy that she didn't want to see him hurt twice as bad by finding out the truth? you saying if YOU were Kim you'd have gone ahead and delivered that nut shot? I'll bet you wouldn't have told him......

yeah Jimmy is no saint....but he did take care of looney tunes for years. hell he even made sure Chuck was gonna be taken care of AFTER he knew what he had done to him! if he was a bad guy he wouldn't have done that....and I guarantee you there's lots of folks who wouldn't have done that for Chuck in the same situation. he was good to the old folks including doing work for free for the one lady who couldn't pay. (maybe he took a 20?) seems to me that you are projecting future bad Saul onto current good/medium Jimmy.

Jimmy idolizes his brother. correction....idolized. had he been accepted into the HHM family he'd have been happier than a pig in slop. but Chuck erased every possibility of that happening. in my opinion more so because of jealousy than because of righteousness. he's just using righteousness to try and cover up what he is.....a ****ing backstabbing jealous prick. Chuck the **** forecast it....and then took very deliberate actions that iteered him in that direction.

a great show prompts great response. love this thread and the comments. this show is so much bigger and better than I ever imagined. YAY!

**** you Chuck!
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.