Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 10:29 AM   #561
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant View Post
Chuck only wanted him back when he realized that Jimmy wouldn't stick around and help him out with his groceries and newspapers.
yeah....that's exactly the way I took it.
in my mind Chuck is just.....the lowest of the low.

it's not like Jimmy exactly or necessarily deserved Chuck's extreem....SUPER extreem ire. yes Jimmy was a scam artist and whatnot. then he gets a law degree! a LAW DEGREE! we THINK Chuck is proud of him only to find out in reality he simply cannot STAND the idea of Jimmy being on the same footing as himself. and making it so so much worse....it's his own flesh and blood brother. Chuck is just a jealous punk ass playa hater.

it's an unfortunate fact that the ones that can hurt you most are the ones closest to you. furthermore.....what has been spoken can never be unspoken. I've been thru brother/family turmoil. once you come out the other side....where things have been "resolved" ......things are never the same. and never will be.

the coolest thing about Jimmy....he still cares about that bitch. he still....friggin....cares.

I can relate. I still care. some people move on.....but....they don't have it in them to care anymore. they aren't capable of forgiving....at least enough to still give a shit. you know? Jimmy got heart. shoe on the other foot.....Chuck would NEVER forgive Jimmy and he would NEVER give a rats ass about him again....EVER.

Last edited by frankotank; 04-08-2015 at 10:36 AM..
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.