View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 08:32 AM   #283
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
That’s close to a future plan.
I’m eventually going to have to do some body work, there’s rust bubbling out in various spots, so I want to do a complete body off.
B&W Truck Beds is just 15 miles from me and we’ve already measured my Jeeps tub to ensure it will fit in their powder coat booth. So when I do it I’m going to have them powder coat the exterior crinkle coat black then Line-X (Herculiner, Rhino Liner) the interior.
I always heard Line-X was pretty much the best one to go with..for some reason I think there is someone on the board who works for Line-X or isconnected with them..I will try to figure that out and see if they can hook you up if you want..I think he posted in the thread about the guy who bought his son a 2015 Silverado
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.