Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 08:32 AM   #1675
Ride on!

So I took the new(er) bike in to the shop Saturday. Plan was to put new tires on it, but after the rear wheel came off it was obvious it needed brake pads. Then while they were trying to get those installed they realized the rear caliper was seized up, which was grinding the pads down to nothing. They looked at the rotor and said it was still in decent shape thankfully. Of course they didn't have the parts needed to fix it, they had already gone to a parts store to get the pads so they tried hard to get me rolling Saturday. So I had to go all weekend without my bike, and wouldn't you know it, the weather is about to turn to shit this week... I don't know how people go without a motorcycle. Its been about 48 hours since I found out I wasn't getting her back until later this week, and I'm losing my mind. So nice out Saturday and Sunday, and I was stuck in a cage...
kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.