View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 06:31 AM   #987
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm going to go ahead and admit this - the show is losing steam with me, and I don't have a real good explanation as to why. And it appears from the conversations on here that the only ones still loving it are the ones that are the avid comic followers.

Am I wrong? What is wrong with me?
You're not wrong. I'm growing a little tired of it too for some reason. Not enough to hate it or anything, and I am enjoying this season, but like I said earlier...this thing will never end. There will be no cure, no settlement that's ever safe, no end to the threat of walkers...after a while, it's just going to get old IMO. We'll see. Looking forward to the finale next week.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.