View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 06:21 PM   #213
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
Why would you choke a 3" system with 2.5 tails?? Love the XR1's running the race bullets in my turbo car.
The fit between the cross member and the floor pan was too tight for 3".

Once you get past the mufflers you "should" already have enough back pressure the smaller pipe shouldn't matter, meaning the mufflers will restrict as much as the 2.5" pipe.

That being said I am not yet sold on the XR1 sound. I drove it today for the first time and it sounds awesome at idle and low RPM but I shit you not it sounds like straight pipes when I get on it at all. I think its the straight through flow design it basically is straight pipes.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.