View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 04:20 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post

So when did you get you degree in psychology hootie?
I don't think one needs a psych degree to know posting a selfie erection on a football message board is probably a ... I don't know ... ridiculous idea.

I'm sure 'Hamas' could come diagnose you with something a little more scientific than me ... but you have some sort of complex.

I guess I'm just glad I am tall and don't have to deal with all of these short people problems.

I'm 6'2.5" with a HUGE wingspan. Like, dude...I'm 1 of only 3 at my office that can stand on my tippy toes and touch the ceiling. It's like, no big deal. I mean ... yeah. It's aight. No sweat, man! I'll post a video of it tomorrow. I mean, yeah.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.