View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 04:17 PM   #461
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryforeverrice80 View Post
im just glad my wife has small hands so it looks huge when shes holding it.
KC Native made a really big mistake when he bought that 40% more Old Spice at the market last week ...

poor bastard now has to live with the fact we're comparing his penis to a regular size Old Spice instead of the 40% more one ...

can we please get an exact picture of the Old Spice where it clearly states the 40% more so that we can disprove the aforementioned theory that your Old Spice is only 5.75" inches long?

I'm having trouble with this. I don't want you to be labeled a liar, KC native. I want us all to know that your penis is what you say it is. This is important to us.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.