View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 11:20 AM   #506
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
So glad to know that theres another open minded explorer of life out there, and I dont doubt you one little bit... without trying to define them, I will atleast say that there most certainly are forces in our world far beyond our understanding that can have profound effects on us.

Do you think that ghost encounters are atleast partially human oriented, or are you from the other school that believe there are no human spirits left wandering this earth, that they are all the work of evil entities?

I'm honestly not sure where I land, but I admit to leanings towards non-human entities playing a game.
heres how I think of it. if there's an afterlife then.....
1- I SERIOUSLY doubt that we're gonna be stuck in our house. gimme a break.
2 - evil/bad/scary child ghosts. how in the hell is some little girl gonna die and then be an evil/bad or scary ghost. that's just the stupidest bullshit EVER! kids are so pure and innocent. no flipping way little sally goes rogue after she dies. just dumb.

IF ghosts/apparitions/whatevers are real....and I've seen some video (as we all have probably) that indicate that occasionally SOMETHING unexplainable really happens......if they are real.....I don't think they are human.
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.