View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 11:30 PM   #9
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Hey mr demon I need your guidance. This cajun creole twat said I have to cook her favorite meal since she helped me make an igloo in the the back yard and dressed up like an Eskimo and blew me. That was the trade. She wants crawfish but I never made it and the lake is froze. Also how do you win at Craigslist
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.