View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 03:34 PM   #48
Caralho

Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
Hey man I tried your condensation technique at the bar tonight on this chics beer mug. She had these weird leather all the way up her leg boots on I said hey I have those in camo for when I fish. Things flowed smooth I said do you oil your boots zippers with WD 40 or what. She said no I just spit on it which I thought was odd but I smiled because she was too and I remember you said smiling is good. We both like cheese and she doesn't seem to mind when I cal her Lisa turtle so I think it's going well. The Bar closed she's taking a dump then we're going to Denny's. Good looking out bud

Underrated post.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.