View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 03:21 AM   #274
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
It's already started. 30 years from now we'll be fully integrated with technology, internally connected to wireless networks. 50 years from now medical and nanotechnology will have all but eliminated disease and dramatically reduced aging. At least it will be that way for some small segment of the population. Assuming we haven't eradicated ourselves with nuclear weapons or weaponized bioagents. We're right on the cusp of the theorized singularity event.
I was binge watching "Black Mirror" about a week or two ago and I think they're more right than wrong.

What if the governmment paid people $0.15 a mile to generate electricity on a stationary bike?

A cleaner and more healthy society while you get fit.

And I don't think our society is ready for gene selection. Would a mixed race couple choose to pick more "white" traits because they think that would help their child make more money and suffer less racism?

Would a gay couple do the same?
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.