View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 10:27 PM   #181
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
My only story that was.....strange happened to me when I was 17.

I grew up on a farm in SW Kansas in the middle of nowhere. While I was mowing the gigantic farm I happened to look straight up and there was a black helicopter hovering about 50 feet above me.

I watched it for a few seconds and it climbed up and left the area to the west.

Weird shit that freaked me out a little.
I've never experienced anything. Not UFO's, not ghosts, not anything in the woods, not anything I can think of. I'm not sure what ever sparked my interest in all this. I often walk late in the evening hoping I'll see something strange in the sky but no luck.

(Which may not be a bad thing, the last thing I really want to do is draw the attention of some inexplicable light in the sky...)
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.