View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 11:10 PM   #2068
Supporter

This post makes Jesus nervous, because you nailed it.

Our little Einstein has come a long ways from his days of race riots as Black Jack Sausage or bags of dog shit as the Matrix and overuse of 6 syllable words. Mr Feeny has matured into a reasonable poster capable of formulating contributions without including 17th century literature quotes into poop threads just to prove he's read some books since the Little House series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
So...the poster best known for slicing and dicing True Fans gets the ultimate True Fan "roast" treatment. Nice. I'm sure that if a mod did the appropriate digging, we'd see SNR repping a shit ton of Hamas's posts when he's authored nothing but an emoticon.

It's cool. No problem. I love seeing daddy issues play out over cyberspace. Somewhere earlier this year, I have no doubt that SNR was whispering, "...if only I could be your runaway teen."

Who knew that SNR stood for Salivating for Nutritious Ropes?
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.