View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 01:56 AM   #2009
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Who knew SNR had such an underlying hate for Rain Man. All he did was set you on fire, dude. Jeez....not a big deal if you ask me.
I've pursued this vendetta against Rain Man for more than 10 years, lying in wait for the perfect moment to wreak my revenge for the B29 simulation. I even put up with moving to that awful part of Alabama and getting ****ed over in all of his other simulations. But I couldn't ever reveal my hand.

The moment finally arrived when I volunteered to take over a few roasts for htismaqe. I knew that this was my path to emotional closure and healing.

The deed is done. I was set on fire, but I live on with the satisfaction that I denied Rain Man a very important trophy to put in his case. And it wasn't due to circumstance or nature, either. I did it. I am the one action. I am the force.

I'm Hedda Gabler. I'm Keyser Söze. I'm the ultimate cock block.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.