View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 07:19 PM   #1934
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I think this is one of 3 homages now...Rausch was another one that I think falls into this category. Nothing wrong with it...honestly, even if you felt the urge to go full-fledged traditional roast on a dude like Hamas...how could you do it? The dude doesn't have too many flaws, IMO. I mean, there was that time where he lost a bet or something (to that R8ers guy?) and was gone for a year, but the dude was admirable even in that exchange...he actually held his end of the deal...which kind of sucked for us, considering he was absent for a year, but still...showed some dignity. I like the Hamas Jenkins dude...I've learned many vocabulary words via reading his posts and looking certain words up...same with SNR and Baby Lee (when he's not posting obscure celebrity/movie/TV show/etc. references.)
Yeah, that was the Ralph Fiennes In Bruges reference.

Spoiler alert if you haven't seen the movie:

Spoiler!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.