View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 02:17 PM   #1889
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
It's from my first year of posting. Goes waaaaay back.

Basically, I was at a gas station and a guy pulled up to me. Had a reservation license plate. He got out and started lighting up a joint (I could smell it). This is from my more prudish days, so I suggested it might be a better idea for him to do that someplace else. He laughed at me and was being a dick. So when I went in to go pay for the gas, I told the cashier, and she called the cops. Guy got hauled away.

Then I did what any reasonable person would do.

I posted on Chiefs Planet about it.
When the cops came, you should have yelled:

I BIG CHIEF, YOU SQUATTING DOG
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.