View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 03:52 PM   #4058
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
You didn't have Bammy in the playoff?
Not as of November 11th. You'll note that I said I'd put them in if they beat MSU...which they did. Basically, they had to beat MSU, Auburn, and win the SECCG. I figured they were about 75% to win each game. With three games left, that put them under 50% to do so. With the first win under their belt, they were close to 60%.

My prediction was on point, and my reasoning was flawless. It all unfolded almost exactly as I laid it out. You can stand behind Sagarin, though. After all, he nailed the whole "Oklahoma is the sixth best team in the country" thing...absolutely hit it out of the park.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.