Thread: Misc Serial Podcast
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 04:08 PM   #75
oxymoron

I went in that episode expecting to dislike it, but it was my favorite in weeks. No new information really, but the new perspectives were interesting (if doubtful, referring to Jay's somewhat creepy-sounding friend).

Her conclusion (which I didn't even expect her to make) is the same as mine is and basically has been from the beginning. I don't really believe Adnan did it. But he could have done it. Either way, I don't think there's any way he should have been convicted on the evidence prosecution presented.

I think the stuff with the innocence project and the dna is a pink elephant. That won't lead anywhere. Unless...Jay was completely fed his story from the very beginning by the police. That they knew where the car was and led him there, rather than vice versa. But that stretches credibility to me. Although I do think there were some of those prosecutorial shenananigans going on. Anyway, if it was a 3rd party serial killer completely detached from this circle of kids, then how did Jay know where the car was? If it was another individual other than Jay or Adnan, then he or she has to be connected to Jay somehow, I think.

In any case, I thought she ended that about as well as she could have. I did not feel let down or deflated like last week.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.