View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 11:44 AM   #520
error 404

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Fitting that this got bumped just now. I am watching this movie for the first time on my other monitor. Really much better than I expected. Very good movie. Especially considering I know nothing about the IP.

This may have been covered in this thread, but how the **** are they just goin out in space with just like clothes and bare hands and faces and not dying? Am I missing something or is it just a suspension of disbelief thing?
It's a turn your brain off thing.
sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.