View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 04:40 AM   #1350

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Yeah, I spent a few seconds thinking of some shit that would make tk13 roastable, but failed miserably.

For whatever reason, I always associated the name, "tk13" with a gun... I always just figured he was one of these gun enthusiast geeks, but I assume I am probably way off on that. I wouldn't know if I am right or wrong about that anyways, for I never read any gun enthusiast threads or anything about guns in general. So I have no ****ing clue what tk13 stands for
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
tk13 clearly stands for "Totally Kill 13," revealing his homicidal tendencies towards Steve Bono.
He's obviously an AC guy, that's why he's so chilled.....

Last edited by crazycoffey; 10-23-2015 at 06:12 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.