View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 12:51 AM   #1341
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
I've been trying to save myself for the day since this got started, but as you can see that hasn't worked out very well. Your name turns up in probably 1 out of every 4 roasts I write.

Take Taco John for instance. I'd love to roast Taco John. But the entire time I would be roasting him, I'd be thinking about Flopnuts.
I know, my friend. I know. If you were here I'd buy you a bowl of soup to comfort you. That day is coming. And I shall come on that day as well...
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.