View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 12:44 AM   #1338
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
This was better than the last roast that had no good dirt. Anytime you get another name like this that has no dirt, just pick your own. There's a bunch of people here who don't have the nuts to put themselves out there like a lot of us do. You've been salivating over my roast, SNR. Admit it. Because I've been real on here for a decade. How impossible is it to roast someone who's been here a decade that hasn't spent one day being their true selves on here? I get it.
I've been trying to save myself for the day since this got started, but as you can see that hasn't worked out very well. Your name turns up in probably 1 out of every 4 roasts I write.

Take Taco John for instance. I'd love to roast Taco John. But the entire time I would be roasting him, I'd be thinking about Flopnuts.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.