View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 12:02 AM   #729
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
You didn't play COD 4?
I suppose I should've clarified... I got the first 3 Modern Warfare's... Pretty much because I didn't know better. I've really expanded my gameplay and I'll try anything. The FPS genre has to have an intersting storyline for me to even think about buying it anymore. The repetitiveness can be so mundane that I'll lose interest immediately.
It's pretty rare for me to ever buy a game for it's multiplayer. IIRC, I've never done it. Just not my ilk, really.

I'm seriously looking forward to the new Asassins Creed game next week. From what I've read, it's really going to show off what Next Gens can do.
Check out the YouTube gameplay vids. So ****ing impressive and I'm really not much of an AC fan.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.