View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 09:22 AM   #265
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
They had Maggie out of her mind searching for Glenn. I guess the writers figured a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship is more relateable than a sister/sister relationship?
Didn't they get married? I get what you're saying, but more than just a boyfriend/girlfriend situation.

I can see why they didn't talk at all about it in the first episode - they're dealing with Terminus, then the excitement of Carol busting them out, and all that. It would take some time to calm down and get a head count before you might have even realized who was missing. But eps 2 or 3 should have addressed it more.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.