View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 09:47 PM   #1185
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
That might be SNR's weakest roast yet, but I say that wondering where I would go trying to nail him... its not a great roast, but its an overdue homage to a guy who's truly underrated here.

Penz is capable of some truly off the wall, left field shit... its so crazy and long ago that I dont remember the details, but do any of you remember the post he made about some guy flying through a big window on motorcycle swinging a pitbull by its chain?

I'm telling you, it was one of the most absurdly funny things I've ever seen in my life... Penz seems to have laid back lately, but IMO he's Top 10 eight days a week.

Heres to Penz, a true ChiefsPlanet ICON.
I remember when Demonpenz roasts used to be teh funny.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.