View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 04:54 PM   #1172
Special Teams ACE!!!

23. Demonpenz

I am the man everybody says 'i may not agree with him but i would by him a beer anytime'

It may seem like im not so smart becuase i troll a lot but there are a ton of grate historical figures who seemed not very smart but actually were genious such as hairy Trueman, Jamaal Charles, and gary glitter

Id like to thank all of chiefsplanet for this wonderful ranking including SNR for the roast Phobia for making this all possible and rico and timbone for getting excited when interest was down because there lives suck. Also id like to thank my loyal fans and readers. Without you I wouldnt be writing for anybody but id probably still be employed because the internet loves that lady who rights review of the Olve Garden. Also thank you to pestilence and congratulations on you're upcoming retirement. I hope you enjoy spending time doing the important things in life like spending time with family, going golfing, and ****ing yourself.

God bless america. Long live the mcrib.

Demonpenz is a sportswriter and execution editor for the Atchison Times.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.