View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 01:28 PM   #1160
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Every time you say something like that, I feel like my time has come. I know when it happens, you have enough material to absolutely obliterate me. I apologize in advance for the lack of butt hurt it will create. Unless I decide to bunt some over to manufacture some action.
I haven't really thought about it like that. I know eventually my name is going to show up, and it could happen at any moment like all of ours. I'm only getting 3 or 4 names at a time from PGM, so I can see in advance a little bit, but I still have no clue when my time will come, since I assume PGM will work up some behind-the-scenes magic to get somebody else to present my roast.

For the viewer at home, you don't even have knowledge of the 3 or 4 names in advance that I have. A name gets announced and when it does, the roasting occurs. It's sudden and far more of a dramatic reveal.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.