View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 05:41 AM   #1020
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Well I don't get it. All I could find with a quick Google was that weird picture posted in a noswad/gracie dean thread about her cat. That thread didn't explain the inside joke either. I'm lost. I guess I'm just too noobtacular.

Bearcat is Slayer's older brother. Despite being the older brother and having a much longer and more productive message board existence, Bearcat will always live in his goofy, dweeby younger brother's virtual shadow and be defined here by his existence because Slayer is a CP legend of ineptitude.

That's my take on it at least.

/rico
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.